ELAPSED DAYS

"Interesting Rice University acceptance letter video... When I had received a full ride scholarship there, as of the Spring of 2008 (prior to enrollment, that Fall)... I recall there being a ceremony at my high school, in which such had been acknowledged... on the basis, of my academic and athletic achievements... ...the perspective of these 'recently admitted' students, is interesting... given that I recall my dad not having anything to say (initially), upon me initially telling him that I could go to school for free... in Texas, without his involvement (when I had been a Missouri high schooler)... ...My mom was ecstatic, as was to be expected (and was helpful in persuading the necessity, of a 'prospective freshman' visitation... to my dad)..." - Michael Izuchukwu

@riceuniversity on Instagram: “Squeals of happiness and shouts of joy echoed across social media as students shared recorded reactions to the results of their early…”


(A plaque I received, for winning the Spelling Bee... in the 7th grade, at Rockwood Valley Middle School)

9:41 AM (1/25/22): "Time is the river, in which humans flow... Seemingly, they can only move forward... unless they were to enter a 'parallel universe,' in a sense... assuming, that concept is a legitimate one... Whether or not one actively processes such, one is moving towards a destination... outside the bounds of spacetime, that he/she is likely unaware of... Such makes sense, given the nature of what transpired... before one enters this world... necessitating something relatable, takes place... in the aftermath of such (this life)..." - Michael Izuchukwu

11:48 AM (1/25/22): "Interesting development, as seen in the following article..." - Michael Izuchukwu

SAT will soon be all-digital and shortened from 3 hours to 2 (msn.com)

..."I guess the grading system is consistently changed/updated... over time's passage... when I took the PSAT, SAT and ACT in high school... I had scored, 222/240, 2070/2400 and 34/36... respectively... Such led to me being a National Merit Finalist and National Achievement Finalist, along with being on Bright Flight... in Missouri (for an ACT score of 31 or higher, I recollect)..." - Michael Izuchukwu

11:53 AM (1/25/22): "A photo of the home I used to live in, in Chesterfield, MO... from the 3rd to 12th grade... I was always encouraged to excel at scholastic endeavors by my dad, even though he was emotionally and psychologically abusive... to his family members... Nevertheless, track and field was my primary outlet... ever since the 4th grade (I did such thereafter, till receiving a full ride scholarship to Rice University... as of the Spring of 2008, for my academic and athletic... achievements)..." - Michael Izuchukwu

11:56 AM (1/25/22): "I suppose my ability to isolate certain variables, in my adolescence (regarding domestic circumstances, and my ambitions)... is what permitted me to thrive, even though I had no social life... for the most part, then... ...a stable home environment, usually promotes the optimization... of one's spirituality, mentality and physicality..." - Michael Izuchukwu


(Awards night at Lafayette Senior High School, in 2008)

12:18 PM (1/25/22):  "I also set my high school triple jump record, at 47'3" (14.40 meters) in 2008... defeating the previous record, which had stood since 1997 at 47'1.5" (14.36 meters)... According to my cross country coach, Randy Seagrist... the dude who had set that record, in 1997... had committed some crime, although I forgot his name..." - Michael Izuchukwu

Lafayette (Wildwood) HS Track Records (athletic.net)

12:20 PM (1/25/22): "In high school, I did track and field (Varsity) for all 4 years, soccer (Junior Varsity) my freshman year, and cross country (Junior Varsity) my sophomore and junior year... as my 'extracurriculars'... Such had been preparation, for my Olympic aspirations... at the time, even though they never manifested..." - Michael Izuchukwu

12:25 PM (1/25/22): "After a google search, I found out that dude's name is Bryan Smith... and I was correct, about his triple jump distance... of 47'1.5", in 1997..." - Michael Izuchukwu

All Lancer Team (yumpu.com) (see pages 8-9, of 18)

NOTE: 
I recall being able to triple jump 41'11" (12.77 meters) my freshman year of high school, and such was what got me on the Varsity team... 



10:17 AM (2/2/22): "A jerk chicken sauce bottle, which I used moments ago... to accompany some tortilla chips, I was eating... In red, the digits corresponding to my high school triple jump record... of 47'3", are boxed in... Could it be possible, that this sauce was calibrated... in commemoration, of that performance...?" - Michael Izuchukwu

...

2021 OLYMPICS TRIPLE JUMP - PODIUM (2021tokyotriplejump.blogspot.com)



Comments